Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Meet Jen Nelson!

Today we are getting to know Jen Nelson!  

Jen is the "sketch tech" for our team.

Everyone has sent her their sketch ideas and she has made them into graphics for us! I can't tell you how thankful I am that she took on this role! She has made the sketches look amazing!!!

Thank you, Jen!


What is the name of your blog? 

The Tiny Blue Butterfly

When did you begin paper crafting?

I had always been quite arty, but when I was about 14 mum took me to a local craft shop and bought me my first rubber stamp.... I still have it 20 years later. I've been hooked into some form of crafting ever since. I started blogging in Feb 2011 as a way to showcase what i had made... Since then I am more hooked than ever!

What are some of your favourite stamps?

I love stamps from the super cute Lili Of The Valley to more quirky stamps.  Some of my favourite brands are Clearly Besotted, Stampin Up, Uniko Studio and Magnum By Ladybyg Crafts Ink

What inks do you use and like the most?

Depending on what I am doing I cannot live without my Momento Tuxedo Black, Versafine in Onyx and my Stampin Up markers and my distress inks.  I also love to use promarkers.

What kind of challenges do you enjoy the most for card making?

My favourite have to be sketch and clean and simple challenges although I am getting into colours challenges too!

Do you design for other teams or companies?

I also design for Lili of The Valley, Less Is More and I am the Sketcher over at Sketch Saturday


The sketches begin on Tuesday, August 6th!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. YAY Jen! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

    ...On a side note....I woke up this morning and thought, "Oh Goodie! I have today off and I can play with the new sketch blog!" (~you~)

    And then I realized that I had the wrong date.....bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen. Nice to meet you. I look forward to your sketches.

    ReplyDelete