Monday, July 22, 2013

Meet Rose Miller


I thought it might be fun to get to know our design team by asking them some "crafty" questions! I asked each design team member the same set of questions and for the next couple of weeks, I will be introducing the team-one by one!


First up, let me introduce Rose Miller!



What is the name of your blog? 
My Happy Place

When did you begin paper crafting?
I started paper crafting in 2007 as I wanted to scrapbook our month long honeymoon. Then I found card making challenges on line and have been making cards since and very few scrapbook pages.

What are some of your favourite stamps?
I don't really have a favorite. But I find I can't resist Christmas or Cat stamps! 

What inks do you use and like the most?
Memento brand is what I use the most.

What kind of challenges do you enjoy the most for card making?
Sketch Challenges as they give me a good starting point.

Do you design for other teams or companies?
365 Cards,
Inspired by Stamping,
The Cutting Cafe.

Thanks for sharing with us, Rose!!! 
We hope you will return on Monday when we introduce another design team member!


The sketches begin on Tuesday, August 6th!


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments: